We are hiring! - Marketing Coordinator
Would you like to be part of an innovative startup, helping the bees and using business for positive purpose?
A bit about this role:
We’re seeking a marketer to dive into an “all-rounder” role in our growing eCommerce-focused team. This is a great opportunity to develop your marketing career in an international business and use your skills for positive impact in the world.
As Flow’s marketing coordinator you are the link between all areas of our marketing, media and product teams. You will be responsible for developing marketing team processes, managing timelines and making sure all the elements come together smoothly.
You will be working to build the brand, come up with ideas for campaigns, and to develop and coordinate the production of creative assets.
At Flow, we roll up our sleeves and help out where needed, so there’s often opportunities to work in areas like PR, events, community and social media.
This is a full-time position. Our team works from our incredible Byron shire office and you’ll also be able to work flexible days from home.
Who this role would suit:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a marketing role.
- You have a working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools.
- You’re a doer! You love jumping in where needed and rolling up your sleeves to make something happen.
- Project management skills/experience - you can move things forward and get them over the line.
- Digital skills - You know your way around a computer, file management is not a problem, you’re comfortable using software platforms.
- You’re enthusiastic and enjoy collaborating with a team to bring campaigns to life.
- You love coming up with new ideas and batting them around with the team.
- Attention to detail - you can spot inconsistencies, and catch little mistakes or discrepancies in copy or website pricing. Grammar and proofreading skills are a plus.
- You’re well organised and enjoy working in a busy fast-paced environment with multiple and diverse projects on the go.
- You have highly developed interpersonal communication and writing skills.
- You’re able to learn new things/systems/tools pretty quickly.
- Care for the planet and/or an interest in business for positive purpose.
- An affinity for brand marketing - you’d love the opportunity to find new ways to tell the story of a great brand.
- Copywriting - it would be a big plus if you know how to craft a message to land just the right way for a given audience.
- Design - creative flair, an eye for what looks good visually, the ability to direct a designer, or even or even some design skills of your own.
- Experience in any of the following areas of marketing: eCommerce, direct email marketing, social media marketing, PR, content management, media production, brand collaborations, advertising, scriptwriting, photography, e-commerce.
- Experience with people management skills/experience is a bonus.
- Interest or experience in data, analytics and reporting is a plus but not crucial.
- Familiarity with Google Suite and project management platforms.
- Beekeeping knowledge would be really useful, but if you’ve never kept a bee in your life, don’t worry! We’ll teach you about them.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications close: 23rd Nov 2021
Flow is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal or state laws.