We are hiring! - Customer Support Agent
Would you like to be part of an innovative startup, helping the bees and using business for positive purpose?
We are seeking a talented Customer Support Agent to support our already established team.
A bit about us:
Flow technology is a world-first invention which has revolutionised beekeeping. It’s now possible to harvest pure honey straight from the hive, making the process much easier for the beekeeper and much gentler on the bees. After years of tinkering and testing, father and son team Stuart and Cedar Anderson launched the Flow Hive with one of the most successful crowdfunding campaigns in history.
7 years on, with over 100,000 customers in 130 countries, we’re growing our business and our team while continuing to innovate. A love for bees and the planet is central to all aspects of what we do - we’re proud to support numerous great pollinator projects around the globe, and our team aims to continue creating positive impact long into the future.
A bit about the role:
Customer Support Agent
The Flow Team functions a little like a bee colony. Everyone has a specific role to do, yet when there is damage to the comb or there’s a particularly strong honey flow on, it’s not unusual for workers to step into other roles to make sure the hive runs smoothly.
We’re looking for someone who is a team player, who is happy to work across a variety of different tasks, who has excellent communication skills and who can comfortably work across multiple digital platforms. Strong attention to detail is a must.
This is a full-time position; applicants are expected to be available 4-5 days a week.
It's typically a hybrid role combining work from home & in-office hours, however 100% work from home may be possible.
Clerical award applies.
Who this role would suit:
Let’s be honest – it’s necessary that you have some level of interest in bees. If you don’t know anything yet, we’re happy to teach you. It’s important that all members of our team have a thorough understanding of how our products work along with enough beekeeping knowledge to support customers. So a desire to learn these things is essential.
You have excellent customer service skills
- You value customer experience and you just love helping people
- You know how to multitask in an online environment to provide support and answer enquiries via live chat, an email ticketing system and by phone.
- For bonus points, you have supported customers across a variety of social media platforms (or are willing to learn to do so).
You are experienced in sales and training
- You can support customers to point of sale, and ideally have trained other staff in how to do this.
- You understand that good sales is about believing in your product as if you created it yourself, and sharing it far and wide because you know it makes the world a better place.
You are a fantastic communicator
- You have highly developed interpersonal communication and writing skills. Grammarly is great, but knowledge of grammar is better ;)
- You know how to craft an email to turn even the most challenging customer into a raving fan.
You have experience with online e-commerce, shipping and CRM platforms
- You can easily navigate order management and shipping of products from remote warehouses.
- OK, you might not have this exact experience, but you have used a variety of digital management systems and are comfortable learning new ones…
You’re computer savvy
- You have a sound understanding of commonly used computer programs (spreadsheets, Google Drive and browser navigation using Chrome / Firefox, etc.)
- 90% of your work will be on a computer, you’ll need to feel comfortable in the digital space and be willing to have a go at solving minor tech issues when they arise.
You have amazing attention to detail
- You have a secret passion for administration - if it isn’t already organised you will make sure it gets that way.
- You’re able to, for example, hunt down a pricing mismatch between a spreadsheet and a webpage.
You’re a keen learner and teacher
- You have the ability to learn and problem solve on the job, and you actively seek out solutions when one is not already obvious.
- You know that sharing your knowledge makes for a better team all round.
You’re passionate about bees & the environment
You care about these incredible little creatures – even if you don’t yet have practical beekeeping knowledge, skills and experience, you’re excited to learn more about bees.
Caring about the planet in general is also highly desirable.
Why you should work with us:
The Flow team are a group of caring individuals with a common goal. There’s a great sense of purpose in being part of a company which is striving for positive impact.
Our office is situated in a beautiful part of the world, overlooking the coastline just south of Byron Bay – and yes, we can occasionally spot whales from our desks!
There is room for growth in our company and for finding the best possible work practices to implement, so we welcome innovative thought and inspiration. For those who have drive and want to investigate new ideas, we love to support this.
You’ll be working with an incredible bunch of passionate people to grow our business, and there will be scope for adopting initiatives and calling them your own.
Flow is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal or state laws.
And just to name a couple of the perks – there’s the full pantry and fridge, Wednesday team lunches, fun stuff outside of work, and more… ;)
Read more about what makes Flow a great place to work here.
If you think you would be a good fit for our hive, please
Applications close: Friday 20/05/2022