Since the inclusion of a complimentary Flow Bee Veil with all of our Flow Hive purchases, this accessory has become extremely popular with our Flow community. We are delighted to now have on offer a new improved version of this versatile veil in GOTS certified unbleached organic cotton.
A comfortable, lightweight hat with a thin nylon veil attached. Handy as a precaution for sting prevention of your head and face when doing minor chores around your beehives, or for giving to a friend to wear on an apiary tour.
Flow Hive technology drastically reduces the chance of being stung during harvest, however, even the friendliest hive can get cranky sometimes.
These veils offer convenient sting prevention for your face, however, are not suitable for use when getting up close and personal with an open hive or a cranky colony.
Our new GOTS Flow Veil is manufactured from 100% unbleached certified organic cotton. It features a 6.5cm wide brim to keep you cool whilst attending to your hive, providing ample sun protection.
New features also included:
- 4 brass eyelets around the side of the crown for ventilation
- Soft GOTS cotton inside facing for optimal comfort
- Reinforced seams for durability
- The brim is hand sewn for quality and finish
- Thick cotton neck cord with large securing toggle to keep the hat firmly in place - no matter what the wind or beekeeper are doing, or which gloves are worn.
- Nylon veil is light and cool to wear and is 60cm long to offer optimal sting prevention.
One size fits most.